Are you relocating because your job requires you to do so or maybe you’re moving for a change of pace?
You may want to consider a few things before you make that move:
- Do you have a house to sell? Can you move if you don’t sell it?
- Are you going to rent or buy a home when you move?
- Do you have the phone number electric, phone, cable, water? Have you prearranged connection of these services?
- How is the internet connection where you will be moving?
- If you have kids, should you wait till the end of their school year?
- What is the school rating where you will be moving?
- Will your kids take the bus or public transportation?
- Will you require a nanny or babysitter? After school care?
- Are there activities for your kids in the area where you will be moving? Classes? Clubs? Playgrounds? Pools?
View original post 198 more words